BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Homework? 8 things MEMEME

8 things I want to do before I die...

Well, little Ms Sunshine....here is your list
~grumbles~
I can't believe she gave me HOMEWORK!!!
~rolls eyes~
hmmmmmm
~taps pencil on desk~
OK, since I have faced death and some how still take a lickin' and keep on tickin' I will oblige.

1. Learn and use ASL. (American Sign Language)
2. Visit ASIA. I'm not sure where I would start or finish, but I think Beijing, Tokyo and the Philippines are a good start.
3.Travel to Australia
4. Live out an obscure sexual fantasy.
5. Win the lottery.
6. Hire a driver/car to take me to work and home everyday.
7. Have a hit album/song, so I can win a grammy
8. Have a smokin' hot body!

Now, bloggers, Im going to bed. I'm taggin' everyone who reads this...LOL BTW...It's harder than it seems, coming up with all these!!!
Ready?
You with me?
GO!!!!

7 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Angie said...

Thanks and your the greatest!!! Just think in a couple weeks I will begin my homework when school begins for me... we start the 21st.
I can help with the ASL ( a fluent signer I am... both parents used it )Thanks again.. A+++

Los said...

So, I'm intrigued ... what, exactly, is this obscure sexual fantasy? Just curious.

Superstar said...

Los: HEHEHEHe, what did you have in mind sugar? *wink*

Sunshine: YEAH!! I go an A!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Flash said...

Okay, I want to accompany you on #'s 2, 3, and 4.

Superstar said...

Flash: LOL Ill reserve your spot!!!
~waves and blows kisses~

snowelf said...

Hey Super :)

Holy work drama girly! There's never a dull moment at your work is there? ;) I think she's gonna quit. And if you miss the LA job, I think you should try and get it back for sure.

And this means I'm tagged, right? Now I owe you and Yoda both. :P And how awesome would it be to have a driver?! Nice!

--snow

Kojak said...

WOW I agree with snowelf...talk about the work drama!

Interesting idea...the 8 things I want to do before I die. I'll take a shot...they are:

1. Win a bracelet at the World Series of Poker

2. Watch the Vikings win the Super Bowl (grew up in MN)

3. Live out a specific, obscure sexual fantasy :-)

4. Visit Ireland and Scotland. I'm about 100% Irish, and the parts that aren't are Scottish :-)

5. Win the lottery (who doesn't dream of that??)

6. Watch a private concert by The Eagles

7. Win the Oscar for Best Actor in a Leading Role

8. Have a smokin hot body!

I'm wondering...doesn't Bambi ALREADY have a smokin hot body???