I am lost...can anyone help me find my way?
I really want to blog about the funeral and the horrible woman that my Mom left her affairs to. I start to write about it and somewhere, in the very first sentence, I break down.
So, that blog food will have to wait.
Meanwhile, I promise to get around and visit...Im just not my perky self.
*nods head* yes, I am still kickin and screaming.
Thank you all for your beautiful messages and e-mails. I can't tell you how precious they are to me. Your kind words and wise thoughts really are like hugs to my soul.
Smooches and I will get to my tags soon! I promise...


8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Take your time.
love you.
--snow
Take all the time you need. you are in my thoughts...much love!
You'll get there again, Superstar ... take your time, recharge, and we'll be here waiting.
one step a time ..
hang in there!! .. blessed are the patience
hang in there!! .. blessed are the patience
Wow sweets, I'm so sorry for your loss.
I'm willing to fly out if you need a Flash hug.
(pssssttt....they're awesome!)
Take your time. I dealt with my father this time last year and it just takes one foot in front of the other. It won't be quick, but you will be okay.
We will all be right here waiting for you when you feel like coming back.
TV
Post a Comment