BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

On Spring Break!

The Santan Mountains near our house.

You would think that I would have listen to a big yellow sign that says *WARNING*



Does this road ever end???


PHXMan on the "big rock" half way! He then suggests that we go on an 8 mile hike.
* giggles* Sorry I had to stop typing because I was laughing so hard.
Man am I soar. We hiked North Mountain, then did the SanTan Mountain...Thank goodness today is St. Patty's and we can DRINK!!!!
happy St. Patty's day y'all!!!



5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Heff said...

Drink ON !!! I enjoyed the Metallyker !

Los said...

Drinking makes it all better.

snowelf said...

Happy St Pat's Day!!!!

--snow

Just telling it like it is said...

looks like fun!! Happy holidays!!!

Superstar said...

Thanks guys! This is my first St Patricks day where I didn't have to be out selling glow/blinking trinkets...sooooooo I have fun pic's from last night to share...
First I have to go to the hospital, where Mama en Fuego is haveing baby #2....A BOY!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHH!!!!