BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Cranium Crunch



Fall is in the air here in good ole sunny Phoenix, AZ!! I just love how the lows in the dessert night keep the house smelling fresh and crisp. ~rolls eyes~ Yes, for those of you in the tundra of Michigan, 54 F is FREEZING for my fraile flower body...especially when I am used to a temprate 80-85 F on a regular basis.

I am still fighting off that ear infection. So, thanks to PHXman and his extra time, he found me several places I could try to get into TODAY!!! So, get this. Did anyone else know that you can grow sh*t in your ear? I guess according to PA Dr in training, I may have some kind of fungi growing in there!!!! *shivers* This is now a second, to grossing me out, as the first is that I was CONVINCED that I had some kind of BUG or living crawling thing inthere. *shivers and rubs goose bumps*

****EHHHHHHEEEEE****

She gave me some new drops and sent me on my way. HMMMMM well, at least she took a sample and sent it to a lab to be tested. GAWD only knows what the results are.

In other news, PhxMan and I offically moved into our new home. AHHHHHHH Home sweet JESUS, who KNEW it would be this F**king far away from civilization. ~shakes head~ Yeah, the closest Wal-mart is like, 12 miles away. My grocery store other than Wally World is 8...seriously, the "corner store" is get this... *chuckles* a Walgreens 1.2 miles up the road.

JESHHHHHHH I know some who read this live in a remote area. I'm just used to things being 2-3 miles away in any direction.

OHHHHH I almost forgot. I know I blogged about this before. I dropped PhxMan off at the airport on Saturday. He is spending Thanksgiving w/ his famdamily and I with mine. We were in a hurry to get his bags out and him into the door, as I was double parked in a "bus zone". Im getting his massive piece of luggage out of Jazmin's trunk, when I hear,"The bus is coming, hurry up." I quickly puckered my lips, kissed and threw out an "Love you" to which he said "love you too"...and we both ran our seperate ways.

*SIGH* ***SNIFF***

Then it wasn't until he arrived to call and let me know he was a-ok from the flight, that he said, "DID you really say that?" I replied...really? Did it really take you 5 hours to realize it???

What is new with you all?

5 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Los said...

New house! Woo-hoo! You'll get used to teh "away from civilization" thing soon enough - in fact, you'll grow to love it!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jim McKee said...

Bug in your ear... I am reminded of Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan... BTW, it's Ricardo Montalban's birthday today!

;-]

Red Hot Sexy Papa said...

What's new?

I am frigging single still.

Slyde said...

sorry about that ear infection.. that must suck.

i'd love to visit AZ oneday...

Flash said...

awww....54 degrees? I'm in shorts and a t-shirt at 54 out here in Chicago!