PHXMan and I went shopping at the IKEA yesterday. Look at what this TPT (Trailor Park Trash) teeny whore, and WHAT she had on! I just wish y'all could have seen the fact that she was also PREGNANT!!!!
~rolls eyes~
I can only assess that this very well may be also the same type of American Voter that also had the "wisdom" to elect Obama as our next President....
*sigh*
This is much as a fashion disaster as white shoes after Labor day! Seriously!
Maybe Im being too harsh? Please do share!


8 Left me pearls of wisdom:
I have no words
Oh wow, another person who didn't vote for Obama? Did I read that right?
just shaking my head.. some people are nuts.. what else can I say?
Jenny: Oh I did NOT vote for HIM that shall not be named...LOL I still think, that If I had to choose I would have rather Hillary...just sayin'
Sunshine: I know right???? HEHEHEHE
Christina: PHEW!!! I thought there was some kind of fashion thingy I missed!!!
I can visualize the type! There's an old adage, "Cheer up, things could be worse." So, I cheered up and , sure enough, things got worse.
Jimmy
I have to admit I wear white after labor day..but that is only because I am not really aware of when labor day is...
Now, now ... there were others (many) who had the vision to elect Bush ... twice.
You gots to loves the trailer trash of this world. I wonder how many kids she has in her future by different babydaddies?
All those fools who for Nobama will get exactly what they asked for. A sweet talking Slick Willy clone. The worst part is that has no political experience, knows nothing about running the Country.
Not that McCain was the savior of the free world, but at least he wasnt going to be Hillary, and the long line of black celebraties bitch. Not to mention the Dem parties ass puppet for the next four years, if he lives that long. He better stay out of Dallas, convertibles and double his life insurance policy. See JFK
Post a Comment