It's a MEME from Wandering girl...I added D back!
A - Available/Single? Well, Im not into being a possession or "possessing" others...so how about Im seeing PHXman, but I still have other fish in my pond.
B - Best Friend? My sister, Mama EnFuego, and my work husbands.
C- Cake or Pie? Neither, I like Ice Cream.
D- Dogs or Cats? Dogs..Im a dog lover.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Toliet paper.
F - Favorite Colour? In order: Pink, Yellow, Coral, Green and Black.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Fried worms of course!!! hehehehe
H - Hometown? Spokane, Wa.
I-Indulgence? Cable TV with TIVO.
J - January Or February? February. I feel bad, as most of the time it only has 28 days.
K - Kids & Their Names? I am currently childless. My class pet is Mr. Sunshine, a yellow Beta fish.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? Friends.
M - Marriage Date? Silly rabbit, Marriage? HHAHAHAHAHAHA
N-number Of Siblings? Younger Sister, who, next time you see her, be sure to ask her how many years older than me she is!!! HEHEHEHE!!!! (she HATES THAT).
O - Oranges Or Apples? UMMMM Im a teacher...duh, APPLES!!!!
P - Phobias/Fears? There are too many for this ONE post. I will list my biggies: Public Restrooms, Large crowds such as at the mall, and they are all walking at me, clowns, and germs.
Q - Favorite Quote? I have so many, that all tie for first: 1. worry is like a rockin' chair, gives you something to do, but doesn't get you very far. 2. Off your feet and in your seat. Reverse it, teachers! 3. Paper, pencil, packet.
R - Reason to Smile? I know something you don't know! hehehehehe.
S - Season? Spring- Love the weather in AZ in the Spring. Blooming flowers and such.
T - Tag Three People? If you read this...You are tagged...except Los. He has a pass from the teacher!!!
U - Unknown Fact About Me? If I tell you, then it won't be unknown...trick question people.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Beets.
W - Worst Habit? Only one? hehehehe... Sleeping with my contacts in. OK, technically is passing out when there is massive amounts of vodka involved...*giggles*
X - X-rays You’ve Had? I have this really cool one of my neck broken and now w/ the Bionic gear at the 6 and 7th C-spine.!!!!
Y - Your Favorite Food? Sushi and Chocolate...not necessarily at the same time.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Libra...can't anyone tell from my Greek Goddess choice? My Chinesse is Pig/Boar. Fits me PERFECTLY...


5 Left me pearls of wisdom:
That's a good pic of you. You need to put a weird one up then I can put in on my other blog. ;)
I'm a dog person here too. I think I relate to them better :)
I am also a dog lover ... my wife hates all animals ... sigh.
One of my favorite quotes "A smile relieves a heart that grieves." From a fantastic Rolling Stones song, Waiting on a Friend.
That is an adorable pic of you girly! :)
I just realized I still owe you and Yoda a meme I started and never finished... I had better get my homework done. ;)
Mr. Sunshine is a great name for a fishy!! I loved the rocking chair quote too.
--snow
Cute pic!
I too am afraid of clowns..and marriage.
Mr Sunshine is an awesome name! Rupert approves!
Post a Comment