BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

A pic...


Allllllllllright already!!!! Here is the long awaited pic of PHXman and I....
Enjoy!
Don't be tooooo harsh on the photographer...*clears throat* That would be MOI. It's just so hard to smile, drink, and operate a camera after several drinks!!!! HEHEHEH

6 Left me pearls of wisdom:

Angie said...

Hey... nice picture... and pretty good for taking it by yourself with the extra baggage of drinks... nice job and nice photo....cheers!

Los said...

I take it things are going really well, then?

I think you did a great job with the pic, considering the vast quantities of alcohol consumed ...

Christina said...

Awww glad that things are looking good for the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! I cannot take pictures. seriously!

Flash said...

(covering up the right side of the pict with my hand)

YOWZA!

snowelf said...

you guys are so adorable :)

--snow