So....... Thanks to Los, I found this hip new blog, called "mama's losin' it" and she has this writers workshop. Being that I am a Language Arts teacher *clears throat* incognito this term teaching history and geography, I have opted to play along!!!
10 things I believe in:
1. Death and Taxes
2. There is such a thing as better living through Chemistry.~tips back Martini~
3. Corporal punishment. More kids would be MUCH better students if they had a paddle or two!
4. The smell of bacon and coffee will make even the dead wake up at 5am.
5. If you don't like something about yourself, FIX IT! Don't sit there and bi*ch and complain about it...just fix it already. (hence my justification for the boob lift I'm planning!)
6. Blonds really do have more fun.
7. I think there are other BEINGS out there...not like funny green men or anything, but more like a Gene Rodenbery vision.
8. Stupid people should have to submit to a manditory spay or nudering. I think that we should take the warning labels off of product to help with out surplus population problem. Really? Why would I need to toast bread while taking a hot bath anyway? Anyone?~rolls eyes~
9. We should legalize illegal drugs. We could pay off our national debt in just a couple of years, and yes, see my "better living through chemistry" line.
10. I truely believe that there is life after death.
Hope you all enjoyed all the writers prompt. I can't wait for the next one! If anyone get's a chance, pop on over to her blog! GREAT stuff there!


12 Left me pearls of wisdom:
YOU ARE FUNNY!!!!!!
How funny are you..lol
yep I agree.... very funny list, I love it!
great job! how r u ?
Now that's a list. Tell us how you really feel ;)
T & T: Thank you girl
Weeksie: Thanks girl! You are a hip chicky too!
~C~: Welcome!! Thanks!
Sunshine: Girl, Im almost on break!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!
Michelle: LOL I just did! hehehehe
Oh my gosh where has Los been hiding you!?! This list is hysterical!
Good stuff right there girly! Love it!
--and regarding your last post...you are NOT the only one. I promise. Every girl I know who has been hurt is terrified of the "next" step. It's a huge leap of faith, but I don't think those of us with lots of relationship experience would even dare tiptoe without knowing in the back of our minds that we trust it to be a good decision.
No one can predict the future, but you two already have the trust and friendship part of your relationship mastered, I think the rest just comes on it's own when you're ready to let it.
hugs and congrats on your "coupling up"
:)
--snow
mama: In his basement! LOL JK Los!
Snow: Thank you girly! We had the talk about how HUGE all this is for me...so far, so good...
Yeah, but our government would find other ways to wastefully spend the extra money.
I also believe very heavily in the fantastic smell of coffee and bacon in the morning ... is there a better smell?
Great list! And I love your blog!
wouldn't #1 techically be two things? heh
Post a Comment