Dear Parent who wants to be your childs BFF:
Thank you for your time today. Yes, I know we have had several conversations about your childs behavior...What? You are in a VERY important meeting right now? I am very sorry to "bother" you with your childs' behavior problem, however what he did is unacceptable behavior at school. WHAT? You can be interrupted with "THIS" right now?
Please let me remind you about the contract that you signed when you enrolled your child whom, according to you, NEVER acts this way at home, and you are SURE that is all the fault of the teacher. Yes, I know that you have tried to redirect the idea that your child would NEVER say or call anyone a "N" word. Yes, Mrs. ChildsBFF, I know how horrified you allegedly are. UMMM HMMMM yes, we will need a parent meeting right away...Yes, both you and your ex-spouse need to be there...No, we will not be providing you with a police detail, because you and your previous spouse can not get along. Yes, Ms. I should have thought about having kids, and how they would RUIN my important business meetings BEFORE you had him...I know the condom broke...yes you showed me the pictures last time remember?.....
*sigh*
UMMM, NO, the teacher is not the problem. You see as I have been saying, the teacher that you are accusing of being the "problem" isn't even here today...you see she is in Puerto Rico. AHHH yes, the school rules didn't change because she went on vacation. NO, assignments are being graded ON TIME...NO, your son needs to stay home until the parent meeting with all the parties involved. Yes, I understand that little darling is not old enough to stay home alone.....UM no, no, I am sorry, that we do not provide "daycare" for that age, as we run a school for education. NO, we do not offer in school suspension for your son, as this is not the first time his behavior has him suspended...Yes, bullying is against our state laws...and yes, we do not allow that here under any circumstances...
so what time should I expect you to pick him up? Yes, it's 10am now....you know, I could always call the police to have them....OH my, you are on your way? That sounds delightful. We look forward to scheduling that parent involved meeting, Mrs. Imtoobusy being my sons' friend rather than his parent, and setting boundaries....
Ok then,
talk to you soon!
Bye now...
*sigh*
I feel better now!
~Bambi~


0 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Post a Comment