In the teaching profession, I get just a few nuggets of gold a year. Today was one of those. I had a parent meeting for the tenth time on the same child. So, of course when I see BOTH Mom and Dad, I was stunned.
After a few moments, of the son going on, and on about how everything is EVERYONE Else's fault and WHY NOTHING could possibility be blamed on him, his father looked at him, then looked and me and back again. The words that followed where, "Cut the SH*T _______(fill in name), we aren't buying, and it's time for you to listen and stop the talkin'."
~mouth open and eyes wide in shock~
Can I get an A-Men from the people?
Can I get a "Thank you, Jesus"?
Hello?
*sigh*
I can live on that nugget for a LONG, LONG time.
So, on another note, who has shopping done? What am I doing? I just got the tree decorated TONIGHT! UM yeah, I only have had it sitting in my living room for a week....~shakes head~
My Gram and my Uncle made it in on the first try! WHOOO HOOO after last years debacle of 25 inches of snow in a 12 hour night..I was thrilled. Sadly, Gram is NOT so happy, as she is watching # 1 AND #2 nieces...6 and 4...not the best ages. After a short tutorial on the "magic fingers, counting backward trick, GG(Gram) was back in business!
So, what is on everyone's list? What is new...share..spill....
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
My Christmas present
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 10:49 PM

0 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Post a Comment