I just got an e-mail from my boss, telling me to "tone down the sarcasm"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh, oops. That was my outside voice again! OPPPPPPS!
Seriously???? Give me a brake! I teach middle school kids, at a first year charter school, teaching 8 hours a day without a break. I am teaching Language Arts and History at a mastery level...this means lots of written assignments, that need grading.
"You are a great teacher"...is the comment that always starts the conversation. Next, it's BUT, blah, blah, blah, sarcasm.
How do others cope? I can't do sappy sweat and hugs, which is why I am not, repeat, NOT a lower grades teacher...I don't do hugs and sweet, tooth rotting sugar cavities...*SIGH*
Any Advice from my few followers????
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Here is a newsflash!
Single Suburbian blah blah blah from Superstar at 10:04 PM

0 Left me pearls of wisdom:
Post a Comment